As a service technician at Lagun Engineering Solutions you will be responsible for the onsite installation and customer training on a variety of CNC machining centers and lathes. Our service team consists of positive and knowledgeable individuals who place customers’ needs first.
We have decades of experience in the manufacturing industry and our mission is to provide solutions to customers while creating an environment that is positive, challenging, and rewarding for our team members.
Primary Duties include:
- Onsite installation of machining equipment.
- Training customers on using and maintaining equipment they have purchased.
- Responding to customers’ questions / needs in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the highest level of service for customers.
- Developing and maintaining product knowledge.Meeting with customers, asking questions and listening to needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Sending of any necessary documentation (e.g. certifications or technical drawings).
- Working with customers in different time zones.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical aspects of CNC equipment
- Experience with the programming of Fanuc, Siemens, and other controllers
- Ability to understand electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic drawings and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- CAD /CAM experience is a plus
- Team player and positive attitude
- Bilingual is a plus
Lagun Engineering Solutions provides a generous and competitive benefits package. This includes a base salary, rewarding commission program, insurance and a company matching 401(k) plan.
Lagun Engineering Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.