The Republic Lagun Floor type Drill Models: RFD-25-TS/TSR/TSAR; Floor Drills, featuring manual feed and gear drive.
TS= Manual Feed
TSA= Automatic Feed
TSV / TSAV = Geared Drive and Electronic Variable Speed
TSE= Automatic Feed and Electromagnetic clutch
R= Coolant system
- Spindle and quill housing of Hi-tensile steel hardened and ground.
- Automatic tool ejector
- Morse taper No.: 3 with threaded nose and protection nut.
- Adjustable depth stop, with scale in metric and Inches.
- Working Table with 2 e/a “T” slots, with rotation around the column and manual vertical movement. Hardened surface.
- Base plate with “T” slots. Hardened surface
- Speed connection and selection from general switch
- Selector for turning direction
- Emergency push button
- Motor guard. (Magneto thermic switch)
- Coolant system built in the base. (R= models only)
- Quill guard with micro switch
- Table Vertically adjustable, by manual command (pinion and rack)
- CE safety rules, with protection in the working area and the necessary electrical protections
- Top quality steel main spindle/ quill, fully treated and grounded (exterior, interior, grooves and teeth).
- Work light
Maximum Drilling Capacity in Steel 154.3 lb (70 kg)
1" (25 mm)
Maximum Tapping Capacity in Steel 154.3 lb (70 kg)
Morse Taper No.
4.72" (120 mm)
Main Motor 1500/ 3000 RPM (STD.) (without variador)
Main Motor 1500 RPM (with variador)
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation, (single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at:
*Applies to domestic sales only.