– Highest quality Meehanite casting with outstanding rigidity and vibration dampening.
– Tilting wheelhead for easy clearance setting. Wheelhead is designed to tilt +/- 15 degrees. It can also be swiveled 360 degrees on the horizontal plane. These features make it very easy to set rake and relief angles and provide for a wide angle of grinding. Grinding wheels can be mounted on both ends.
– Table slideways are Hardened and Precision Ground. Table is mounted on anti-friction slideway ball bearings, controlled by table cable on take-up reels for backlash-free operation. Fingertip control of table movement is by coarse and fine feed table feed knobs on right and left side and rear.
– Universal Workhead can be swiveled at any angle horizontally and vertically. Both ends have a taper hole (No. 50 taper at one end and No. 5 MT or B&S #12 at the other end.).
– Machine comes equipped with 53 items of Standard Equipment and 2-door steel storage cabinet with shelves.
– Complete 3/60/220/440 volt electrics in NEMA-type enclosure and operating controls convenient to operator.
– Compact footprint, 61 x 68.5”.
Swing over table
10” (250 mm)
Distance between centers
27.5” (700 mm)
Distance between tailstock and workhead
22.83” (580 mm)
Table work surface
5.315 x 37” (135 x 940 mm)
Table T-slot (1)
0.565” (14.30 mm)
Longitudinal table travel
15.74” (400 mm)
Cross travel of saddle
10” (250 mm)
Table swivel graduations
Net weight of basic machine
2,560 lb (1,160 kg)
Floor space required
61 x 68.5” (1,550 x 1,735 mm)
Packing dimensions (L x W x H)
57.5” x 57.5” x 59.5” (1460 x 1460 x 1510 mm)
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation,(single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at
*Applies to domestic sales only.