– Highest quality Meehanite casting with outstanding rigidity and vibration dampening.
– Tilting wheelhead for easy clearance setting. Wheelhead is designed to tilt +/- 15 degrees. It can also be swiveled 360 degrees on the horizontal plane. These features make it very easy to set rake and relief angles and provide for a wide angle of grinding. Grinding wheels can be mounted on both ends.
– Table slideways are hardened and precision ground. Table is mounted on anti-friction slideway ball bearings, controlled by table cable on take-up reels for backlash-free operation. Fingertip control of table movement is by coarse and fine feed table feed knobs on right and left side and rear.
– Universal Workhead can be swiveled at any angle horizontally and vertically. Both ends have a taper hole (No. 50 taper at one end and No. 5 MT at the other end.).
– Machine comes equipped with 53 items of Standard Equipment and 2-door steel storage cabinet with shelves.
– Complete 3/60/220/440 volt electrics in NEMA-type enclosure and operating controls convenient to operator. Please specify with order.
– Compact footprint, 61” x 68.5”.
Vertical movement of the wheel head
9.8" (250 mm)
Distance between centers
35.4” (900 mm)
Distance between tailstock and workhead
30.7” (780 mm)
Workhead hole tapers
Working range of the table
5.3” x 44.8” (135 x 1,140 mm)
Table T-slot (1)
0.59” (15 mm)
Longitudinal table travel
23.6” (600 mm)
Cross travel of saddle
9.8” (250 mm)
Table swivel graduations (rotational movement)
± 60 degrees
Table graduation on end, for taper of
± 7 degrees
Net weight of basic machine
2,560 lb (1260 kg)
Floor space required
108 x 62 x 55 (2,740 x 1,550 x 1,384 mm)
Packing dimensions (L x W x H)
110” x 70” x 60” (approx.)
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation,(single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at
*Applies to domestic sales only.