The American Turnmaster “Power Five” series provides superior craftsmanship and outstanding performance. Power Five heavy duty lathes have a three bedway design, with extra way on front of face of base supporting the apron and one piece bed floor type casting.
*Note: If you are interested in power lathes, please take a look at our other lathes.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• One piece (monolithic) bed, floor type casting
• Three bedway design, with extra way on front face of base supporting the apron.
• All three ways are hardened and ground
• Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings
• Dual chucks are optionally available
• Hardened and ground gears and shafts and cross slide ways
• Electromagnetic spindle brake
• Universal inch / metric gear box, totally enclosed
• 18 speed geared headstock
• Six way rapid traverse and power feed to top slide
• Thread chasing dial
• Overload safety device on apron
• Dual voltage spindle motor and controls,
30 HP (22 kW)
• Carriage position device
• Pressurized one shot lube system for cross slide and carriage