Republic Lagun is pleased to offer the American Turnmaster (AT) Power Five Series Lathes. The AT Power Five Series is an extension of the AT Power One Series, available in swings of 45″, 50″, 60″, and 70″. AT makes these big bore manual lathes operator friendly by including a digital readout system, reducing setup time and increasing productivity. The Power Five heavy duty lathes come equipped with a hardened and ground, three bed way design. The large spindle consists of alloy steel, with opposed taper roller bearings.
It is critical to securely clamp the tailstock body when supporting heavy parts between centers. This is essential not only for safety of the operator but also to achieve accurate machining of the parts. Therefore, we’ve incorporated locking mechanisms that consist of under the way tailstock body clamps and a lateral tailstock body clamp into the design of the Tailstock body.
Turning is Lagun’s business.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• One piece (monolithic) bed, floor type casting
• Three bedway design, with extra way on front face of base supporting the apron.
• All three ways are hardened and ground
• Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings
• Dual chucks are optionally available
• Hardened and ground gears and shafts and cross slide ways
• Electromagnetic spindle brake
• Universal inch / metric gear box, totally enclosed
• 18 speed geared headstock
• Six way rapid traverse and power feed to top slide
• Thread chasing dial
• Overload safety device on apron
• Dual voltage spindle motor and controls,
30 HP (22 kW)
• Carriage position device
• Pressurized one shot lube system for cross slide and carriage