Lagun’s Power series lathes consist of large spindle bore engine lathes that are ideal of oil and gas industry. With the option of sized spindle Bores and bed lengths ranging from 40 to endless possibilities. They feature a Gear Head or Clutch operated headstock, universal gearbox, and a rapid traverse that makes. Each Power lathe is a reflection of Lagun’s quality and attention to details to make the machine ideal for operators to use.
*Note: If you are interested in big bore lathes, please take a look at our other lathes.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• One piece (monolithic) bed, floor type casting
• Three bedway design, with extra way on front face of base supporting the apron.
• All three ways are hardened and ground
• Forged steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings
• Dual chucks are optionally available
• Hardened and ground gears and shafts throughout
• Hardened and ground cross slide ways and screw
• Electromagnetic spindle brake
• Universal inch / metric gear box, totally enclosed
• 18 speed geared headstock
• Six way rapid traverse and power feed to top slide
• Thread chasing dial
• Overload safety device on apron
• Dual voltage motor and controls, 30 HP