TS– Manual Feed
TSA– Automatic feed (mechanical clutch)
TSE– Automatic feed (Electromagnetic clutch
- Adjustable depth end with ruler in metric
- Working table with “T” slots with rotary around the column possibilities. Vertically adjustable table, by pinion and rack and treated surface.
- Base with “T” slots. Treated surface.
- 2 speed motor: 750/1500 RPM 1/1.5 HP
- CE safety rules, with protection in the working area and the necessary electrical protections
- Maximum drilling capacity in steel of 154.3 lbs (70 kg); 1.26” (32 mm).
- Maximum tapping capacity in steel of 154.3 lbs (70 kg); 1 7/64” (M.28).
- Maximum drilling depth: 6.3” (160 mm)
- Speeds No 8.- Standard range at 50 Hz: 75-150-235-325-470-650-1,050-2,100 RPM
- Speeds No. 8- Standard range at 60 Hz: 90-180-282-390-564-780-1,260-2,520 RPM
- Geared drive with top quality steel gears and arbors treated and grounded.
- Top quality steel main spindle/toothing quill, fully treated and grounded (exterior, interior, grooves and teeth).
- Measuring front rule, with adjustable depth limit and reading index.
- Automatic greasing system of the gear boxes.
- Coolant system set in the base. (TSR/TSA/TSER models).
R– Coolant System