Floor drills are available as different models:
TS= Manual Feed
TSA= Automatic Feed
TSV / TSAV = Geared Drive and Electronic Variable Speed
TSE= Automatic Feed and Electromagnetic clutch
R= Coolant system
- Spindle and quill housing of Hi-tensile steel hardened and ground.
- Automatic tool ejector
- Morse taper No.: 3 with threaded nose and protection nut.
- Adjustable depth stop, with scale in metric and Inches.
- Working Table with 2 e/a “T” slots, with rotation around the column and manual vertical movement. Hardened surface.
- Base plate with “T” slots. Hardened surface
- Speed connection and selection from general switch
- Selector for turning direction
- Emergency push button
- Motor guard. (Magneto thermic switch)
- Coolant system built in the base. (R= models only)
- Quill guard with micro switch
- Table Vertically adjustable, by manual
- command (pinion and rack)
- CE safety rules, with protection in the working area and the necessary electrical protections
- Top quality steel main spindle/ quill, fully treated and grounded (exterior, interior, grooves and teeth).
- Work light