The Republic Lagun Studio Mill S1 incorporates the Fanuc0i MF CNC Control and the machine is assembled, and tested in our Harbor City, CA facilities. This CNC mill is available with optional 4 & 5 axis capabilities. Republic Lagun CNC machines are high precision, ruggedly constructed, easy to operate, and for over 30 years have a track record for dependability.
In addition, please take a look at our similar models for machining centers.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• This Vertical Machining Center weighs: 2,937 lbs. (1,335 kg.)
• Ball screws.
• This machine has linear guide ways on the X, Y and Z axis that provide maximum rapid rates and high speed machining.
• The bed and column are manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron, (not weldments as some competitors) stress relived for lifetime accuracy.
• Box type column construction combined with finite elements calculations to determine the exact place for rib reinforcement for outstanding rigidity.
• Steel way covers on X,Y and Z axis
• Compactly constructed with small footprint.
• Highly rigid machine structure in combination with massive cast iron machine stand.
• 30,000RPM built-in type spindle assures low heat build-up and maximum stability.
• Oil cooler
• Choice of ER16, ER20 and ISO spindle tapers.
• Servo motor drive on X, Y and Z axes.
• Linear guide ways on X, Y and Z axes, featuring reduced stick-slip and improved positioning accuracy.
• Rapid traverse rates of 98.4 or 147.6 ft/min (30 or 45 m/min) on X, Y and Z axes.
• Choice of fully enclosure with sheet metal or aluminum frame.
• Pendant mount for the CNC control
• Every machine is laser verified, and ball bar tested.
• 24 hour service response.
• NEMA 12 enclosures, UL 508A approved (Underwriters Laboratories Electric’s).
** UL certification also meets Canadian electrical requirements.