The Republic Lagun Studio Mill S5 incorporates the Fanuc 0i MF Control and the machine is assembled, and tested in our Harbor City, CA facilities. This CNC mill is available with optional 4 & 5 axis capabilities. Republic Lagun CNC machines are high precision, ruggedly constructed, easy to operate, and for over 30 years have a track record for dependability.
In addition, please take a look at our similar models for machining centers.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• This Vertical Machining Center weighs: S5 – 2,332 lbs. (1060 kg)
• PMI linear guide ways and ball screws on (S5) & (S8)
• This machine has linear guide ways on the X, Y and Z axis that provide maximum rapid rates and high-speed machining.
• The bed and column are manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron and stress relieved for a lifetime of accuracy.
• Standard steel weldment plates, Optional casting base (required for 12,000 & 15,000 RPM Spindle).
• Box type column construction combined with finite elements calculations to determine the exact place for rib reinforcement for outstanding rigidity as well as excellent ability to dampen vibration, and reduce deflection and thermal displacement.
• 8,000RPM spindle speed
• Choice of CAT 30 or CAT 40 spindle tapers.
• Precision linear motion guides are used on X, Y, Z-axes, providing 32.8~49.2 ft/min (10~15 M/min) of rapid traverse rates and 32.8 ft/min (10 M/min. of cutting feed rates on X, Y, Z-axes.
• Steel way covers on X,Y and Z axis
• Pendant mount for the CNC control
• Every machine is laser verified, and ball bar tested.
• 24 hour service response
• NEMA 12enclosures, UL 508A Approved (Underwriters Laboratories Electric’s).
** UL certification also meets Canadian electrical requirements.