The Republic Lagun Vertical Machining Center VMC-B box ways, incorporates the NEW Fanuc 0i-F Plus CNC Control. This machine is assembled, and tested in our Harbor City, CA facilities, and available with optional 4 & 5 axis capabilities. Republic Lagun CNC machines are high precision, ruggedly constructed, easy to operate, and for over 30 years have a track record for dependability.
In addition, please take a look at our similar models for machining centers.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
• Our design incorporates rectangular square box ways that provide contact over a large surface area for maximum vibration damping and rigidity. The box ways are hardened and ground. They are covered with virtually friction-free Turcite liners on all gibs and way surfaces. And with full length lubrication over the way surfaces it preserves accuracy and extends machine life by eliminating machine stick slip.
• Pre-tensioned ball lead screws (supported both ends)
• High table load capacity
• Box ways with Increased ft.-lbs. peak spindle torque
• High torque & high thrust axis motors with optimal acceleration allowing for impressive table rapid traverse.
• Every machine is laser verified, and ball bar tested total operating envelope
• Every machine is U.L. approved.